We all know how brilliant it is to discover something which makes you feel like you’re winning at life. Remember when you discovered that if you put ice in the tumble dryer with a creased shirt, it won’t need ironing? Well, here at DealTrak HQ, we’re looking to bring such work and life hacks to our customers too.
To enable you to get the very best out of the platform – we’re kicking things off with a closer look at the client services portal. From resetting your password, adding a new user and requesting changes to your unique lender panel, it can all be done with a few keyboard strokes. To get started, simply follow the instructions below.
How to access the portal
The portal can be easily accessed from the DealTrak home screen. Click the ‘request help’ button in the top right hand corner of the main screen to be redirected.
Alternatively, you are able to go directly to the site using the following URL: help.dealtrak.co.uk.
Log in / create a new account
Once you’ve reached the portal, you’ll need to log in. If you were a DealTrak user before 01-10-18, you can simply click the ‘forgotten password’ button and enter your email address to receive a password reset link.
If your account was created after 01-10-18, you will need to create a new account first. To do so from the portal login screen, click the ‘sign up for an account’ button. This will generate a form for you to complete. Once all fields are populated, hit ‘sign up’ and you’ll be logged in.
Using the portal
Now you’re all set to use the portal and its multitude of functions. It’s worth having a look around to see how you can save time and energy when you might want to make a simple change or enquiry.
Currently, there are seven functions available to users:
1. PIN/Password reset – Our most frequently asked question. If you’ve forgotten your PIN or password, just click here to send a reset request to the associated email address.
2. Request new user – Have a new starter? If your team is growing, they’ll need access to the DealTrak platform too, so create their individual account here.
3. Proposal reset – If you need a finance proposal to be unlocked, log your request here.
4. Request lender change – This does what it says on the tin. If you need a lender adding to or removing from your panel, this is the place to do it.
5. Request lender package update – The industry doesn’t stand still, so if you need your lender rates and/or terms amending, simply attach the latest lender rates sheet and submit.
6. New feature suggestion – We truly care about our customers – so if there’s something you’d like to see incorporated into the DealTrak platform which will make your life easier, let us know.
7. Report an issue – We understand that sometimes you might be struggling with something and want our help. Log a ticket and we’ll look into any problems you might have, however large or small.
Did you know?
We know what it’s like when you ask a question or flag an issue and you want to know what’s happening. That’s why we’ve made it even easier to track the progress of your enquiries.
While logged into the portal, click the ‘requests’ tab in the top right-hand corner of the homepage, followed by ‘my requests’ to monitor the status of your ticket.
You’re all set to make the most of our client services portal. If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with us here.