We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and deliver an annual marketing strategy in line with the overarching business strategy and budget objectives.
Accountabilities and main duties
- Deliver the marketing strategy – including but not limited to building a consistent and robust brand, CRM, lead generation campaigns (sign on dealers), cross-stakeholder communications plan, events, digital marketing, PR and the F&I industry conference.
- Oversee digital brand assets such as Linked In and the website (including SEO) keeping content fresh, on brand and relevant.
- Utilise both client data (to inform marketing & product initiatives) as well as industry transactional data to support a wider play on positioning DealTrak as the no.1 thought leader on F&I in the automotive industry.
- Manage the day-to-day external advertising agency and supplier relationships – both short and long term including briefing, fee negotiation and scope of work.
- Develop a working relationship with our shareholder and draw on relevant insight and expertise across the marketing function.
- Work closely with the sales team, head of insurance and consumer credit to support them with ideas, tools and materials that assist in reaching their commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the development team to understand and help drive any new products, changes or improvements as well as manage communications thereof and ensure that effective operational and support materials are created.
- Align internal initiatives and communication to the company culture, working closely with the head of operations to encourage a best in industry work environment.
- Develop industry relationships in the F&I automotive space – media; node partners; industry bodies; etc.
- Firm eye for opportunities and risks that present themselves in the industry.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and marketing trends and opportunities (market intelligence).
- Identify relevant industry events and conferences well in advance to ensure presence at priority ones.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights and shape business intelligence strategy.
- Marketing approach should rely heavily on ROI metrics and constant assessment and improvement (agile approach).
- Establish the marketing budget and track return on investment.
- Set KPIs and report to the board on marketing activity and progress.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 8 years+ integrated marketing experience (preferably B2B); at least 2 years in a management role.
- Background in working at a company with a true platform business model (i.e. Uber; Paypal; AirBnB) or conducting marketing for platforms demonstrating a firm understanding of platform psychology and dynamics.
- Local and possibly international travel requirements
- At this stage, the role has no direct reports but does have advisory and agency support
- Relevant tertiary education
- Automotive industry or finance / insurance experience
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 with Length of service)
- Contributory pension
- Bonus scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Outstanding working environment
- Group life assurance policy
- Office perks – Free tea/coffee/fruit/sweets
Applicants should forward their up to date CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the position, to email@example.com