We are looking for someone who can leverage their core Business Analysis skills to develop suitable understanding of our business, create functional requirements documentation, user journeys & support major project delivery timetables. You will be great at:
- Requirements gathering and process definition
- Building user journey documentation for each component of the program
- Creating functional specification documentation that informs the IT team
- Facilitating workshops and project meetings with internal and external people
- Developing excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels within the organisation
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills as well as strong analytical, problem solving capabilities.
- Experience of operating within a similar Business Analysis role and have an understanding of change management, programme delivery, project management and benefits realisation processes.
- A nationally recognised qualification in Business Analysis & a track record of delivery
- You have the ability to provide challenge, delivered in a confident and positive manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to mentor more junior BA colleagues
- Experience of software development lifecycles, particularly in an agile environment
- Ideally, experience working in either asset finance, financial services or compliance
You will receive:
A competative salary
21 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 with Length of service)
Contributory pension scheme
Company bonus scheme
Flexible working hours
Outstanding working environment
Group life assurance policy
Travel loan scheme
- Applicants should forward their up to date CV including salary information, together with a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working At DealTrak
Here at DealTrak we take our business seriously, you can tell by the amount of smiling and laughing that takes place in the office everyday! Making people feel valued and appreciated is core to our philosophy. We are no ordinary company to work for and to prove it, here are our values:
Passion – Everyone at DealTrak needs to have it by the shovel full. It’s key to our success in the future. We never stop giving 100%.
Trust – We don’t subscribe to the notion of ‘command and control’, where managers have to know everything that is going on, or they feel a lack of power. So, we trust everyone at DealTrak to do the very best job and we provide the support structures to help people give their best.
Integrity – When we do something it is because it is the right thing to do. Our goodwill and trust builds relationships with our clients and partners & is extremely important.
Autonomy – Self-direction is a natural inclination and here at DealTrak we want to employ really good people and then let them get on with their jobs. So, we trust people, we don’t look over people’s shoulders and we measure people on what they achieve as long as it is in line with our values.
Mastery – We want to get better at doing things. So, personal development opportunities play a big part in our commitment to you. We create a learning environment and allow self-expression to be at the fore.
Purpose – People who find purpose in their work unlock the highest levels of motivation. A sense of belonging to something is a vital part of what we stand for. We want to create the environment that allows you to fully commit to our goals because you think they are worthwhile and valuable to you.
Do you think any of your friends would be interested in this role? Share this post by clicking on the social buttons at the top of the page.